Well sounds like everybody's gonna have a party up in Bear Lake. Sounds like it's gonna be cold too. Crazy how quick the weather changes. Strangely enough it's cooled down alot over here too. I thought for sure it would still be hot until October. Strange.So, things are going well for me. My companion is alot of fun. Her name is Ohara Momoyo. She's from Ibaraki. She's 22 and has been out in the field for three months. I think we're the youngest companionship in the field. There are alot of things that we still don't know what we're doing...but we're doing our best. and we're having fun doing it.
We've currently got a Baptismal date with a Chinese girl. She's super sincere and pure, takes in and accepts everything we've taught her so far. The only thing that she's struggling with is keeping the Sabbath day holy. Like all other Chinese people, she works like crazy! She's trying to get into a Japanese University so she's either at school or at work
I'm doing great...this week went by super fast...and not much has changed. I'm getting used to the area though...starting to like it even. It definitely took me a bit to get used to the new pace, but it's goin' good.
Anyway, totally can't focus...learned my lesson. Never do e-mails at the Honbu (Mission home) ...there's no way I can write... So hopefully next week's will be better.
Love you tons
Sister Osterloh
Sorry for the lame e-mail...it's because Tyler's here distracting me...Haha It's fun seeing him all the time though.