We had an incredible baptismal service this last Saturday!! It couldn't have gone better. I was smiling so much, that my cheeks hurt! Kazuki's amazing!...and even more amazing dressed in white! What was best is that Kazuki felt the spirit strongly! The YSA girls and us sang a song for him right before the baptism. He was so cute about it. He said "That song was YABAI(It touched me). I almost cried!....how embarrassing...." He might have been embarrassed, but I was happy. Kazuki was all smiles on Saturday...we could tell he was totally nervous before the baptism, but his face as he came up out of the water was priceless. Pure joy. He bore his testimony afterwards...like i said, Kazuki never ceases to amaze me. He's going to be a real strength to the church in Japan.Something else great about Saturday was that one of our investigators was able to come and see it. As she watched Kazuki go down into the water, her eyes started to water. She felt the spirit. We had talked to her about baptism...but she didn't know quite how she felt about it. After the service she said. talking about baptism and then actually seeing it in person is totally different! Right now, her and her member friend are praying together that she'll get the answer she needs from heavenly father so she can know what she is supposed to do.
So yeah, it was an incredible day. This is just the beginning for Kazuki. Lots of amazing experiences are waiting ahead.
So other than the baptism, we just did alot of finding this week. Now that our best investigator is now a member, we've got to go find the next person waiting for us! I imagine this next week will be a lot of searching searching searching. But I'm excited for it. Ganbarimas!!! (I will work hard)
Let's see what else...oh. The ward is incredible! Last night they brought over this HUGE box FILLED with strawberries....and these are no ordinary strawberries. These are famous Fukuoka strawberries. Not only are they huge but they are SO SWEET!!! I bet if you were to buy this much at a store it would cost at least fifty dollars! I guess someone in the ward has great connections and is sharing their blessings with the missionaries! I feel so loved!