Monday, May 11, 2009

Week 68 (Fukuoka - Kurume: May 10, 2009)

It was MOTHER"S Day! We had great time talking to sister Osterloh over the phone. She sounded really happy, and told us that she couldn't believe her mission would over in 2 months.

Here is her letter we received in our mailbox recently. In that letter she said:

The work is moving. It really has just become what life is about. Everything everyday has to do with Christ, his gospel, and applying it in our daily lives. The Book of Mormon is over flowing with things to do to make our everyday activities more meaningful and full of joy. This Book was meant for us. We need to utilize this gift we're been given. When we do, our lives will change and we will draw closer to God: Alma 37:38~47 (Sister Osterloh likes v44 especially)
When we heed the words of Christ, we will receive ETERNAL BLISS!!!

Sister Osterloh also wrote to Mom in Japanese. She said;
The mission is amazing! I don't have any personal problem. Other people sometimes has problems and I am trying to help them. So I am very happy and I am learning from people I contact every day like other missionaries, members and people we meet on the street. This is unlike any other experience.