
Today we have a special p-day activity, so I have absolutely NO TIME to do anything including e-mail. Today, we are going down to IBUSUKI to go to Onsen(hot spring).
Okay, so right now I'm in the car on our way back to Taniyama. Today we went to SUNAMUSHI-ONSEN. So we all got buried in super hot sand and sweat like there was no tomorrow. It was HOT...but it felt SO GOOD!!! I never thought I'd be having this kind of an experience on my mission. Then we had ONSEN(taking hot spring bath) time. I won't lie, it was awkward beyond all reason.... but what better way to bond with new members! Hahaha... The best p-day ever!!! But it didn't end there. Afterward we went and had some nagashi-somen. They put the somen (noodle) in a swirling pool thingy and you eat it from there:) Fantastic! Delicious!This P-day is definitely at the top of my fun p-day list.
PS. I have a new companion, Sis Ito.