
------------ As for missionary things, they are going MUCH better this week. I'm finally starting to get used to the schedule and the routine of things. I'm still not very good at teaching the lessons or contacting people on the streets...I rely on my companion alot. But little by little I'm gonna try and say more, teach better, and become a more helpful companion.
------------ We've seen lots of amazing things here in kita-kyushu this transfer. My companion and I have been blessed with many people to teach. We have two investigators with a baptisimal date and one who we're hoping to commit to baptism in the near future. We also have one investigator, who came to church last week and wants to come next week as well!!! She has had some hard hard trials in her life. But she's so humble and ready for the gospel. She's what the missionaries call a 'kinjin', a golden investigator.
-------- Also, we have one family who has 5 children. It all started with their oldest son(16) who met the missionaries on the street and started taking the lessons. His mom noticed how he's been changing because of it and approves of the church. She and her youngest and oldest have been coming to church for the past three weeks! Wahoo! They have some issues they have to work out, but I know the gospel will bring SO MUCH happiness and peace into their lives. The oldest has set a baptismal date on April19th.
------------ We've seen lots of amazing things here in kita-kyushu this transfer. My companion and I have been blessed with many people to teach. We have two investigators with a baptisimal date and one who we're hoping to commit to baptism in the near future. We also have one investigator, who came to church last week and wants to come next week as well!!! She has had some hard hard trials in her life. But she's so humble and ready for the gospel. She's what the missionaries call a 'kinjin', a golden investigator.
-------- Also, we have one family who has 5 children. It all started with their oldest son(16) who met the missionaries on the street and started taking the lessons. His mom noticed how he's been changing because of it and approves of the church. She and her youngest and oldest have been coming to church for the past three weeks! Wahoo! They have some issues they have to work out, but I know the gospel will bring SO MUCH happiness and peace into their lives. The oldest has set a baptismal date on April19th.
--------- In fact something good happens everyday on the mission! It's great. The Lord's work really is progressing here in Kita- kyushu. We have our issues here....many many obstacles, but with faith and hard work, we continue to move forward.
--------- I was gonna write you a letter this week...but it just takes such a long time. And time is something I don't have much of here...why?!?!?!?! Ahhhhhh...
-------- Be happy! God wants us to be happy...and when I think about it, I want to be happy. Don't you want to be happy? Happy Happy Happy :-)