So you won't believe this. I was waiting to find out when I would be leaving, and they said it would be the 3rd or 5th of March. It just so happened that Grandpa and Grandma were coming back from Hawaii on the 3rd. So then I heard I would be leaving on the 3rd for sure. Then they said I would be departing at 8:25am. Guess when Grandma and Grandpa were coming in to Salt Lake? 7:50am! So I thought, maybe I can see them, but who knows. It's not alot of time, and if the gates are far apart, I might miss them. Well, I got to the airport to discover Grandma and Grandpa were coming into gate D8. And guess what? I was leaving out of gate D9! Wow! So I met Grandma and Grandpa when they got off their flight. We got to talk for a few minutes before I boarded my flight. And we took this great picture! Not even the best travel agent in the world could have worked this out better. Of course, we were not using the best travel agent in the world! Isn't it nice how things work out when you do what you should!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Week 6 ( At the airport: March 3, 2008)
So you won't believe this. I was waiting to find out when I would be leaving, and they said it would be the 3rd or 5th of March. It just so happened that Grandpa and Grandma were coming back from Hawaii on the 3rd. So then I heard I would be leaving on the 3rd for sure. Then they said I would be departing at 8:25am. Guess when Grandma and Grandpa were coming in to Salt Lake? 7:50am! So I thought, maybe I can see them, but who knows. It's not alot of time, and if the gates are far apart, I might miss them. Well, I got to the airport to discover Grandma and Grandpa were coming into gate D8. And guess what? I was leaving out of gate D9! Wow! So I met Grandma and Grandpa when they got off their flight. We got to talk for a few minutes before I boarded my flight. And we took this great picture! Not even the best travel agent in the world could have worked this out better. Of course, we were not using the best travel agent in the world! Isn't it nice how things work out when you do what you should!