Monday, March 16, 2009

Week 60 (Fukuoka - Fujisaki: March 16, 2009)

Brother Tanaka and Sister Tanaka who were the host parents when Sachi lived in Kyoto for a year, visited Sachi and surprised her.
Hey Family! Sorry about last week. As you probably already guessed...I was out playing and having too much fun and ran out of time to e-mail. Gomen(Sorry)!
So it seems like there's a lot of business to take care of, so let me do that first.
------------
The end of my mission...(I feel so weird planning this already) The Transfer ends on the 23rd for sure. On Thursday night they have a testimony meeting...on Friday morning we go through the temple ( I think) and then everyone gets on the plane home. You can call the mission home if you need details. They SHOULD be sending you an agenda of what will be happening...but I don't know. I think I was supposed to get my "death call" a while back..but it still hasn't come. (But I was talking to President the other day and he said 5 sisters were going home in July...I'm pretty sure I'm one of those five)
The concert-- I think if it would be possible to sing with Etsuko that would be really fun! Just a few numbers:) That would make it alot easier to plan too...just kinda jump in on her AMAZING concert:) As for suggestions of songs to sing "show me how to love" has been a favorite among the elders in this mission. hahaha. (I guess it's because it's the first on the CD..but whenever the topic of our CD comes up the elders start singing "show me how to love...") I really like "Never a Better Hero" as well. And It might be fun to sing "He ain't heavy" a capella...can we pull it off? Let's see....ahhhh!!!! Running out of time...
Oh and about a group name. I had a revelation! "Forever".
I think that's us! I mean we're always saying Osterloh sisters......FOREVERRRRR!!!.... so why not make it our group name? "Forever" I think it fits us:)
Welp...I think I covered everything.
As for the work...same old. Finding finding finding...but we finally got a lesson with an investigator!!!!!!! Woooooo! I'll let you know how our lesson goes.
Love you
Gotta go play!
Bye!