Hope you're all enjoying summer vacation. Is it hot yet? Cause it's not here in Kurume...in fact at night it gets a little cold...weird.So, about Kurume. Yesterday was awesome. Kazuki blessed the sacrament for the first time! How great to see him growing so much in the gospel! Tao-shimai and Nyu-shimai are still doing awesome. At yesterday's shokujikai (pot luck lunch)Tao-shimai made some amazing vietnamese food! It was delicious.
Unfortunately are investigators aren't doing so hot. We had a bunch of cancellations last week, and no one came to church. BIG bummer...but we're gonna try and help them get back on track towards baptism. We're doing alot of finding again, and are looking for new people to teach...Transfers are this week...which is good, because I feel like we need to change things up. I don't know what's gonna happen. I doubt that I'll be moving, and I really don't want to change companions again...but with the way things are going right now, change is exactly what we need. We need to get the ball rolling again. So next week's e-mail will be exciting ne!
So, fun story of the week. We played tennis with our eikaiwa (English conversation class) students. It was a BLAST!!! I forgot how fun it was to play tennis. It felt SO good! One of the members of the Kurume Ward is a great tennis player (he's a grandpa...but he's good) and is a great teacher. We pretty much got a group lesson followed by a tournament. It was a good activity to break up all the finding....maybe I'll pick up tennis again when I get home!