I have a story fo you. Two nights ago, half an hour after we'd gotten to bed, the fire alarm went off. I was SO confused! I was like "What?" "Drill?" well, one of the sisters in my room walked out into the hallway, and saw about a foot of smoke and screamed at the top of her lungs. "FIRE!!" I was still so confused, but I grabbed my shoes and jacket and headed outside. It's crazy how people panic in these situations. Girls were screaming, some crying, some asthma attack, ambulance (don't worry no one got hurt.) My companion and I were a little scared at first, but when we got to the Gym (where we evacuated to), we just started laughing! It was so funny. It had smelled like burnt popcorn and no one saw flames, so we were pretty sure everything was fine. ( I forgot to grab my glasses though, so I was totally blind.) Anyway turns out someone did burn a bag of popcorn in the microwave on our floor. It was so stinky.Letters are GOLD here!! That's the part of the day that everyone looks forward to!! Things at the MTC are busy busy!! Every morning, we have to be dressed and in class by 7 AM. We're constantly running from class, study Japanese. Ah! There aren't enough hours in a day.